Cold rolled sheet has good performance, that is, through cold rolling, thinner and more accurate cold-rolled strip and steel plate can be obtained, with high flatness, surface smoothness, clean and bright surface of cold-rolled sheet, easy coating processing, multiple varieties, and wide applications.
Hot Dipped Cold Rolled DC54D+ZF Zinc Coated Steel Sheet Galvanized Sheet
Galvanizing refers to a surface treatment technology that coats the surface of metal, alloy or other materials with a layer of zinc for aesthetics and rust prevention. The main method used is hot dip galvanizing. Galvanizing is an economical and effective anti-corrosion method that is often used. Zinc is easily soluble in acid and alkali, so it is called an amphoteric metal. Zinc changes little in dry air.
1. Good durability and heat resistance.
2. Good thermal reflectivity.
3. Good welding performance.
4. A magnificent silver white surface.
|Place of Origin:
|Cold Rolled Based
|Oiled or Non-oiled:
|Transportation, Chemical Industry
|JIS, GS, ASTM, DIN
|Cutting, Decoiling, Annealing
1. Automobile industry: Galvanized steel sheets are often used in the manufacture of automobile bodies, which can improve the corrosion resistance and strength of automobiles and extend their service life.
2. Furniture and decoration: Galvanized metal materials are widely used in the fields of furniture and decoration, such as galvanized metal pipes, metal finishes, etc., which can provide good corrosion resistance and decorative effects.
3. Agricultural equipment: Galvanized steel wire mesh and galvanized steel pipes are often used in structures such as fences and corrals in agricultural equipment and have corrosion resistance and mechanical strength.
Q1: What are the certifications for your products?
A: We have ISO 9001, MTC, third parties’ inspections are all available such SGS, BV ect.
Q2: Do you have inspection for the products before packing?
A: All products have to go through three checks in the whole manufacturing process,it includes production and Random Testing in warehouse and Before Shipping.and accept the third party inspection .
Q3: How could you guarantee your products quality?
A: Each piece of products is manufactured by certified workshops, inspected by Suorong piece by piece according to national QA/QC standard. We also could issue the warranty to customer to guarantee the quality.
Q4: What about product prices information?
A: Prices various according to periodic price changes of raw materials.